This program has a number of particular qualities and features, some of which may make it stand out from other training programs in its field:-
- The Emotional Intelligence System (Profiling) used may look familiar to a personality test, commonly used in recruitment. The difference this system isn’t a written or oral test. The profile is identified by observation, sometimes in as little as 90 seconds. Written tests have their place and are very popular in business, but they have limitations. First, someone has to agree to take the test. Second, you have to depend upon the person to provide truthful/accurate answers. Third, you can’t make adjustments when the results are off. Some people, for example, have learned how to distort their answers to match a desired profile. Other people don’t test well. And for others, results can be skewed by a bad day or life stresses, which I personally experienced with employees as a Human Resource Manager.
- The basic skills you learn on this course aren’t complicated. They’re simple to understand and easy to remember. And they’re powerful. Once you’ve mastered them you’ll be able to apply them to most of your most challenging conversations and relationships.
- The clear, practical focus of the training method, and the amount of practice and quality of feedback it provides. This course provides the missing link found in many leadership style courses; the “human factor” and how it applies to the essential skills of a supervisor.
- The small size of the group training sessions
- The likelihood of meeting people from different levels of management on the course. The skills you learn enable you to treat people with honesty and courtesy irrespective of status. It’s valuable for senior people to receive honest feedback about how they come across to junior people, and vice-versa.
- The fact that the people who developed and run the course are in the same family and have been running it successfully for a very long time. When you make your initial enquiry you can discuss the course directly with them.