Amount of Training:
As with all Unit of Competencies this training is centred on demonstrated competence against industry-defined standards of performance. Competency-based training is the concept that individuals learn at different rates as well as through different modes and different environments and that the skills and knowledge that a student has acquired previously are able to be formally recognised.
- Students New to the Training – This target group may require a longer time-frame than for those students with significant training/industry experience.
- Students with Previous Training and/or Experience similar to this Course – This target group is where recognition or any prior learning is identified, presenting an opportunity to provide a shorter time frame
Alibi Training Australia advertises the duration of this course as three (3) hours, however this duration may be reduced based on the following:
- Many candidates must update CPR & LVR annually (Industry Requirements) and therefore only require refresher training.
- Alibi Training has enough training resources for all candidates to deliver performance evidence without sharing training resources.
- Our purpose-built training rooms offer natural lighting, air-conditioning and comfortable seating, creating an optimum learning environment.
- Alibi Training limits the number of class sizes to ensure individual candidates receive the expected training and achieve learning outcomes.
- Although breaks are scheduled into the training, when they are taken and the length is dependent on the clients attending the course.