The RTO is required to:
- Have qualified trainers and assessors to deliver the training and assessment.
- Educational and support services to meet the needs of the student cohort/s undertaking the training and assessment.
- Learning resources to enable students to meet the requirements for each unit of competency.
- Facilities, whether physical or virtual, and equipment to accommodate and support the number of students undertaking the training and assessment.
Monitoring and improvement
Continuous improvement will occur through ongoing industry consultation, feedback from students, and feedback from clients. Feedback for this training program is collected through:-
- Employer questionnaire managed by the Alibi Training Australia head office.
- Every student is given the opportunity for post course survey and these survey results are available for both the trainer and RTO to view.
- Feedback is collected, analysed and actioned. Identified actions are documented.