All assessment materials will be mapped by Alibi Training Australia to the Unit of Competency, ensuring all training requirements of the performance criteria, range of variables, underpinning skills and knowledge are addressed, utilising the following:.
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – In class quiz (18 multi choice questions)
- UETTDRRF06B Perform rescue from a live LV panel – In class quiz (5 multi choice questions)
- Performance Activities and Scenarios contextualised to the target audience are used to closely simulate the specific industry environment and ensure that students are engaged in a range of activities that reflect real work experience. This is further detailed in the context, conditions, resources and assessment requirements information that are outlined in evidence gathering tools and tasks.
- Scenarios are clustered into sections and completed throughout the training
- There are mandatory skills within this Unit. The student is required to complete 2 minutes of adult CPR on a manikin on the floor. There is no room for reasonable adjustment as it is stated as what is required in the Training Package.