Are There Physical Requirements For This Course (UETTDRRF06 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel?
- There are physical standards which relate to the level of performance required when undertaking accredited training. The HLTAID competency standards require a level of physical ability to provide first aid and respond to an emergency situation where there may be risk to life.
- One requirement of the training package is that you are to be assessed as physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least 2 minutes on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor.
- There can be no exceptions to these Australian Government requirements that are clearly written into the Training Package.
- Therefore, students who are unable to satisfy the physical requirements of the course cannot be deemed competent or issued with a statement of attainment, even if the qualification is a necessary part of their employment conditions.
- Additionally, Low Voltage Rescue, involves manual handling of a person working at, on or near a Live LV Panel, participants will be required to participate in role play scenarios, practical assessments that may involve relocating a victim at least 3 metres (one man drag)
- Please contact Alibi Training Australia prior to training to discuss any concerns on 0423 597 744.