Related Course Information
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) has developed a fact sheet to help you to be fully informed about your decision to enrol into a course. This information can be found by clicking here.
A copy of the Student Agreement should be read before enrolling in this course.
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) requires that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider. By enrolling into any of our courses you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions outlined in our Student Handout Book.
All students will be required to show proof of identification at the commencement of the course.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Completing any vocational education course in Australia, it is a requirement for you to obtain and supply a USI. This is obtainable from usi.gov.au If a USI is not supplied and verified with usi.gov.au a certificate cannot be issued to you.
The RTO is required to:
- Have qualified trainers and assessors to deliver the training and assessment.
- Educational and support services to meet the needs of the student cohort/s undertaking the training and assessment.
- Learning resources to enable students to meet the requirements for each unit of competency.
- Facilities, whether physical or virtual, and equipment to accommodate and support the number of students undertaking the training and assessment.
Monitoring and improvement
Continuous improvement will occur through ongoing industry consultation, feedback from students, and feedback from clients. Feedback for this training program is collected through:-
- Employer questionnaire managed by the Alibi Training Australia head office.
- Every student is given the opportunity for post course survey and these survey results are available for both the trainer and RTO to view.
- Feedback is collected, analysed and actioned. Identified actions are documented.
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) has developed a fact sheet to allow you to be fully informed about your decision to enroll in a course of study. We recommend reading this information prior to enrolling. It is available by clicking here.